Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1.


So, a day late is ok right?? HA! As I said, I will be starting the 30 day blog challenge. Julianna did one back at the end of October /first of November. I decided that this would get me into the habit of blogging on a daily basis (I hope!).  I googled and “researched” different ones to do, so I took a bunch that I found and chose my favorite ones!!
Today’s challenge is a picture and 15 random facts about you!

I’m Hollie.
I posted a bunch of randoms on this post, but here are some more:
-I wear glasses/contacts.
-I had braces from November of my 7th grade year to the summer before my 10th grade year.
-I love Diet Dr. Pepper and orange Gatorade.
-I HATE basketball.
-I love wearing long-sleeved t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops.
-I was prom queen my senior year.
-I HATE bananas.
-I listen to country music all the time.
-I can NOT wait to be through with junior college.
-I love to sing.
-I have amazing best friends.
-I sing in the choir at church and at school.
-I rarely ever wear my hair in a ponytail. I just don’t like it.
-I babysit a super cute future little heart-breaker named Austin Rivers.
-My brother and sister are twins which means maybe I’ll have twins?!
Those are probably the most random statements ever all of which are true! HA! Oh well, they asked for random!
Hope ya’ll are having a GREAT week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment