Saturday, January 29, 2011

January Favorites


Following in Ashia’s and Julianna’s footsteps.. I’ll post my January favorites.

Ya’ll I have no idea why, but I LOVE this show! I just love watching. Seriously, I sat in my dorm for a good 3 hours watching episode after episode. Most of them were ones I had already seen!

Julianna told me about this stuff. It makes my hair feel so so good. My hair was just getting this dry look, but this is really helping a lot!

Every song on this album is seriously so good. I can put it on repeat and listen for hours. I NEVER get sick of it!
courtesy of Pioneer Woman's blog

I mentioned in a previous post that I made this salsa. Well, it’s become a habit of mine to make it every time we run out!

I got these black toms for Christmas. I wear them every day. Literally, t-shirt and sweats, or a sweater and jeans, I will have them on. They are so comfortable. This was my first pair, but I am already looking for my second.

This is always a favorite, but just recently I have started shopping online. Yes, thank you Julianna! Most everything that I wear is Old Navy. For some reason, I just love their clothes! I mean even their pajamas are so comfortable!I especially love their clearance because it's always a clearance price plus an extra 40% to 50% off of that. You really can't beat that!
**These are just some of my random favorite things for this month! Go over to Julianna’s blog and comment so she can see YOUR favorites!**

No comments:

Post a Comment