Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Procrastination....


Yes, that’s what I do best.  I am taking an online Biology class this semester.
This is bad because 
1.       I procrastinate.
2.       I am terrible at science. Any science.
3.       I procrastinate.
I have a test due by Friday, and guess who hasn’t studied for it, or even taken it?? If you guessed me, give yourself a huge hug from me!! HA! While I haven’t been studying for this Biology test, I have been cooking/making/baking, watching the Bachelor, and reading. What a nerd I really am.
I baked cookies for my former high schools basketball tournament. I made my easy easy 4 ingredient chocolate chip cookie recipe. Ya’ll they are delicious if I do say so myself! The recipe makes a bunch!! I also made Pioneer Woman’s salsa. She posted this recipe on her blog a while ago, and Julianna was like we need to make that. We have a love /love relationship with salsa. It’s the ONLY reason why I like to go eat Mexican. Any way, if ya’ll haven’t tried I highly recommend going here and getting the recipe. Yes, I have been Suzy Homemaker the past few days!
On to the Bachelor, I love Emily. She is just absolutely precious. She has that sweet southern voice, and OMG ya’ll, she is just so innocent. Brad doesn’t even need to date any of those other girls. (Those of you who don’t watch, I think you should. Yes, I love reality TV) Who do you like?
Reading, well the only thing I can say is that I’m addicted to romance novels. There I said it. The first step is always to admit, right?? HA!  They are just much more interesting than anything about bacteria, and the domains of life, and so on..
My weekend was a much needed weekend of doing nothing. I love just sitting at home and being SO lazy, so I won’t bore you with that!
This was just a blah post, but I wanted to update. I’m going to start the 30 day blog challenge on the first.  Hope ya’ll are having great week!! Now off to study/procrastinate for a music appreciation test, and well, yeah there’s that biology test that I need to work on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment