Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's Don't Say Goobye. I Hate the Way it Sounds...

You’re leaving tomorrow, and to say that I’m upset about it would be an understatement. I am upset about it. I’m happy that you are having the opportunity to go, and that you are very happy about going, but at the same time I am very sad about it. I know you are happy, so that is all that matters though. Some may call me crazy for writing all of this, but it’s the only way that I feel I can really express the way I feel about all of this.

You became a part of my life during the fall, but in the time that we have had, you have managed to become one of my best friends. You listened when I needed to talk, and you cared. You helped me move from a previous relationship and to know that there are way better things out there for me. That was one of the biggest things that I could never really bring myself to believing and letting go of the past. Well, I’ve done it, and I have NO intention of going back.
I didn’t really get to tell you good bye, but I really do HATE the way it sounds.
I hope you are extremely happy.
I hope that our paths cross soon.
I’ll miss you a bunch.
Thank you for showing me that there are better things, and that I do deserve better.
“Let's don't say goodbye
I hate the way it sounds
So if you don't mind
Let's just say for now
See you when I see you
Another place some other time
If I ever get down your way
Or you're ever up around mine
We'll laugh about the old days
And catch up on the new
yeah I'll see you when I see you
And I hope it's someday soon.”


**Thank you all for the comments. I was very skeptical about even starting to blog because I was scared no one would read it well, I was wrong!! Ya'll make me feel so much better!!



No comments:

Post a Comment