Monday, January 10, 2011

Start of Something NEW


SOOOO, I am new at blogging. I guest blogged for Julianna while she was in Montana, and that was the beginning of the want for a blog. I have been reading blogs for about 2 years but never for a second thought I would ever want one. Well, I do! HA!
I’m starting this blog, so I can document every part of college, life, and random happenings.  Take for example, the snow, or blizzard as some would call it, we got last night, and how fun it was to be a child again. I mean SNOW in Mississippi?!?  Any way back to the subject at hand, Julianna has been trying for such a LONG time to get me to start blogging, and I would always say no one will read it, I don’t know what to write, and so on. Well, I may only have 3 readers, but who cares. It’s for my mental sake that I write all of these lovely events of a college student.
I’ll start by introducing myself.  I’m Hollie. I’m 18. I am a freshman in college. My dream is to become a dental hygienist. It’s something that I am passionate about.  My siblings are twins. They’re miracle children even though they don’t look/act like it, but that’s all a story in itself. I have the best friends that anyone could ask for. I’m from a small town in Mississippi, and to be very honest, I love small town living, but I am ready for something new. I love spending time with my family, friends, and I can’t forget my babysitting family either!!  I think that’s enough about me for now. I plan on doing a few posts with my favorite things, but remember. I am SOOOO new at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment