Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just a Little Bit More


Before you begin reading this I'll warn you that it is probably going to bore most of you! Just consider yourself warned! 

 Random things to humor yourself about me:
-I love children. Babysitting is my “college job”. 
-I love music. I was in choir in high school, and I now sing for my college choir.
-I LOVE the beach. I could lie on the beach for hours with a good book, a comfortable chair, and an umbrella.
-My favorite color is pink. What girl’s isn’t?
-I procrastinate ALL the time. It’s truly a miracle that I finish anything on time.
-Speaking of on time, I am NEVER on time for anything. You see I used to be before I drove, but now that I can get myself everywhere I need to be, it’s like I cannot for the life of me be there on time. My mom is a very punctual person. Like Sunday School starts at 9:30, she is ALWAYS there between 9:10 and 9:15. It drives me crazy.
-Old hymns speak volumes to me. I wish we could go to church and sing The Old Rugged Cross and Jesus Paid It All every Sunday. I would be a happy girl. I love new “church” songs but love the traditional ones too.
-I love watching any romance, western movie.
-My TV watching currently consists of The Bachelor, Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The Young and the Restless, Undercover Boss, and Friday Night Lights. There are a couple that aren’t on TV right now like Secret Life of the American Teenager and Army Wives. I love TV.

-I was a cheerleader in high school. I miss cheering, but I do NOT miss all the drama that it entails. 


-Speaking of high school, I don't miss that either. When I was in high school, i would always think what am I going to do when I get to college? I won't be with the same people that I have grown up with my entire life. Well, boy was I ever crazy to think that. I LOVE my classmates, and I miss most of them, but there are those certain few that I will never miss. 

-I love football. It's my favorite sport. Cheering has a lot to do with this passion I have for football. I'm one of those obnoxious fans. like the ones that yell really loud at the referees and act all obnoxious when my team scores. Yes, that's me. The one that most people try to sit far far away from. 

These are just a few random things that may humor you! HA! Hope you are having a great Thursday!! The weekend is SO close.



3 comments:

  1. Love children? Babysitting? Shouldn't have listed that! You are now on my call list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading blogs and can't wait to keep up with you. Blogging is so addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Another fun blogger to follow - can't wait to hear all about your journey!

    ReplyDelete