Monday, February 28, 2011

February Favorites


2 post in one day! WOW! I know you can’t believe it! HAHA! Before February is over, I am going to do my favorites for this month.
This spray gel has done wonders for my hair. I know Ashia blogged about it last month. I have naturally very straight hair. It does not hold curl at all, so I decided to try this, and it is so easy to do when I am running late, which everyone knows that’s half of my life! HA! I dry my hair for just a minute and spray this in, and it makes it curl up and actually stay! 

Special K Honey Nut bars are sooo good. They are so east for me to eat on the way to class, and they are actually good for you!

I splurged this month and got these jeans. I normally don’t spend a whole lot on my jeans just because i can never find any that actually work for me well I decided one day I would try AE jeans, and it was love at first try. They fit so well, and I really like the way they look on me!

Yes, Yes, I know it’s just the end of February, but I am really hoping that this warm weather stay around because these are my favorite flip flops, and I don’t want to have to put them back in the closet because it’s too cold to wear them! I wish I could wear them year round.

And last would be Orange Gatorade. I love it. Even more than Yellow Gatorade. It is soo good and refreshing. 

Don’t forget to go check out Julianna, Lindley, and Ashia’s February Favorites! 

1 comment:

  1. ok, the herbal essence gel is the BOMB! i'm still using it all of the time! ae jeans are the best, too, but i feel too old to wear them. :( but right now, they're all i have! 1 day me and you need to go to maurices! i found SO many things that i could've gotten, but i was in a mad rush to get out of there with austin. see you later alligator!

    ReplyDelete