Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 10.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 10: Something you never get tired of doing.
There are 2 things in this world that I will never get tired of doing. They are singing and babysitting. Of course, I’ll never get tired of watching TV, or spending time with my family and friends, but those are just basic things.  Granted, that we should never ever take our friends and family for granted, I know that, but maybe sometimes I get sick of spending time with them. Sorry ya’ll, I’m just keeping it real! 
Any who, I know I have expressed my love for children on here before, but I love children. They are absolutely precious and are so hilarious at some of the things they do. I know they get fussy and are very irritable at times, but all in all, I honestly never get sick of babysitting. Here is a picture of me with one of my sweet babysitting “babies”. She isn’t a baby anymore. She’s growing up so fast! I love this sweet girl to death! **I keep others too, but Ashia is the only one who ever takes my picture while I’m keeping her child! HA!** I also know that some of you moms are going just wait until you have kids, and I’m sure it get difficult, but I get to keep/spoil the sweet kids and then give them back!! 
Graduation 2010

She was such a baby then. It amazes me how big she has gotten. She was 9 months in this picture, and she is now a year and a half! That is sooo hard for me to believe. I don't have a recent picture.
Singing is the another thing i will never get tired of. It is the way that I relieve my stress. It is my outlet as some would call it. I love doing it. I have been singing in the choir since I was in the 8th grade, but loved music before that. My mom played a very big part in this because I grew up hearing her sing in the choir and sing specials at church, so I give her all the credit. I definitely got her voice! I love to blare my music and sing to the top of my lungs when I get mad. It makes me feel better.
 The weather is just beautiful again!! I’m getting very spoiled!! Hope ya’ll are having a good Wednesday! It’s almost the weekend. We will be celebrating 2 VERY special birthdays this weekend in our house! Anna and Steven turn 15 on Friday! Have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooops I have it in writing, you're the one who has spoilt her! We're blessed to have you anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! best babysitter ever!! :) we love you!!!!!!!!!! you need to learn how to hack my flickr and steal photos like grace does. :)

    ReplyDelete