Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 4.


Day 4: Favorite movie.
Well, as I said with the favorite songs, I have more than one favorite movie.
My all time favorite movie in the WHOLE wide world is Sweet Home Alabama. Ya’ll I can pretty much quote the whole movie! Especially this part, “Why do would you want to marry me for anyhow?” “So, I can kiss you anytime I want.” AGH!!! I will never ever get sick of watching this movie. 

Another all time favorite is Remember the Titans. It’s all because I love some football! I can’t quote this movie like I can the other, but it’s still a huge favorite! 

And just for laughs, a Disney classic, that I can still quote most of the whole movie and have been able to since I was about five, would be the 101 Dalmatians. I was once Cruella De Ville for Halloween one time. That just shows how much I love that movie too!! 

Hope the start of your week has been great! We are supposed to get some of the “S” word towards the end of the week. Let’s cross our fingers in hopes that it does! A day out of school would be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment