Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 13.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 13: What’s in your purse?
Well, this will be a boring one. I carry my purse almost everywhere, but if I’m just running a quick errand I just grab my wallet and take it with me.
My purse holds:
·         My Wallet-I got it for graduation. I need a new one. Mine is too springy.
·         Cell Phone
·         Small makeup bag with way too many lipsticks/lip glosses- I got this for graduation as well. It is blue giraffe print with a black initial “H”. It is so handy.
·         Check book
·         My planner
See, I told you it would be boring!! I am actually in need of a new purse the one I have is a hand me down from a cousin!  I’ve been shopping around online, and I like these three.. Which one do ya’ll think?
Purse #1:

 Purse # 2:
 Purse # 3


I really like them all, and i am such an indecisive person, so I can't decide which one! 
Hope Tuesday has been good to you! This weather is just gotten me SO ready for Spring/Summer.

3 comments: