Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 15.


The end of my week was VERY hectic, so that is why I have not done the next day in my 30 Day Blog Challenge. My school choir participated in the Mass Choir festival put on by the Mississippi Junior College Association. It was fun, but very long! 
Anyway on to Day 15: Your Dream Wedding.
This one will be very easy for me. I have for a VERY long time wanted to get married on the beach, so for the setting I want very simple:  white chairs and an arbor with some greenery maybe…  Something like this:

My flowers will consist of Gerbera Daisies and Calla Lilies. I want my bouquet to have all hot pink gerberas and yellow calla lilies. I want my bridesmaids to carry just hot pink gerbera daisies, so that my bouquet will stand out! 

I want my bridesmaids dress to look like this and in a chocolate brown color. I think the pink daisies and the brown look sooo pretty together! 

 
The groom and groomsmen will wear khakis and a white button down nothing too formal. I want them to wear a gerbera daisy boutineer to tie in all of our flowers. 


 I want my dress to be long and very flowy. I want it to have lace on it because lace is timeless in my opinion.  Something like this is what I have imagined.
OR

My Save the Date will be something simple but very girly. I really like the one on the left! 

I want my invitation to be something with the beach theme.  Maybe something like this because I love flip flops. I would wear them year round if I could! 

The first time I heard the song “Love Never Fails” by Brandon Heath, I knew immediately that I wanted it sung at my wedding. The lyrics of the song are so powerful and portray love of God all through the song. My Deddy and I will more than likely dance to the song “I’ll Always Be Your Baby” by Natalie Grant. I also want the song “Hold You Up” by Matthew West to be sung. Maybe that’s what our first dance will be to.  The lyrics are so good too. It talks about the love of a man and a woman, but also the love that God has for us as well. I also want Cannon in D Major to be played.**If you have time, go listen to them! They are great songs.**
I want my wedding cake to look like this. Except I want hot pink instead of the light pink. The initial of course will be changed, but I have no idea what it will be! 
 OR maybe this
I would definitely change the flowers to Hot Pink and probably add some orange calla lilies.
I think I covered most of the basis. Yes, I was one of those little girls who have had their wedding imagined since I was 5. Of course all of this is so temporary. I honestly think when I find the one I love withal of my heart, we could get married in a land field, and I wouldn’t care!!
I have no idea who I will marry, but I know that God has handpicked that special someone for me. They may be someone I see on a regular basis, or a stranger that I will meet one day, but I know for sure that he is out there somewhere! 
I hope I didn’t bore you too much with all of this. It’s simple, but it’s my style! I hope ya’ll have a great beginning of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment