Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 7.


Starting off with yet another apology, I don’t know why, but it is hard for me to blog on the weekends.. Anyway, back to the blog challenge. Today, Day 7: Favorite Book.
I have read a lot of books. Mainly, the paper back romance novels. Yes, I am one of those people. HA! Anyway, I have 2 favorite books though.
My first is The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Really I love all of his books even though they leave me in an emotional wreck afterward. Any who, it’s definitely a GREAT book. 

My next one is the oh, so original To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. We had to read this my junior year in high school, and I have loved it since then. It’s definitely a must read especially if you are from the south. The movie is also a really good one too!

Hope your weekend was great. I babysat for the most part of mine. Some of you are saying what?? Babysitting on your weekend?? Well, it is the way I make my extra money, and it also helps that I absolutely love children. Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. These are two of my books too. I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan even though I am depressed after reading his books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Nicholas Sparks fan too - some of his latest books have actually not ended to leave his readers in an emotional wreck so be sure to check those out as well! Safe Haven was even very suspensful!

    ReplyDelete