Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 6.


Day 6: Favorite Food.
I promise this blog challenge isn’t all about my favorites. I have some pretty good topics. These first few post just ended up being all in a row.  This topic should be very easy though.

My favorite fast food is between Wendy’s and Chic-fil-a. There’s a ongoing story that when I was a Senior in high school, we would go on long trips to away football games to cheer. We would always stop and eat before the game because is there really enough time for a cheerleader to eat at half time and then have to go jump around. NO. HA! Anyway, we were discussing one day where we would eat, and how everybody wanted “real” food not fast food well of course me being me piped up and said yes, I want “real” food too like Wendy’s. I hear that story all the time by my class mates. They never could believe that I though Wendy’s was “real” food; just a little story for you. We don’t have a Chic-fil-a where we live, but there is one in Jackson, and we travel there a lot, so whenever we travel there I always make a point to either get a chicken biscuit or a milkshake because theirs are amazing!! 
My favorite restaurant style would either be Japanese or Mexican. I love American food too! HA! It’s just that my mom cooks that on a daily basis. I love the Mexican because of the chips and salsa. I love Japanese because of the cooked sushi and them actually cooking right in front of me.
My favorite food cooked by my mom? Wow! That’s a hard one.  She makes some really good fried chicken, and her broccoli and rice casserole is to die for. Typing all of this just makes me hungry.
I’m not a huge sweets person. Don’t get me wrong I love dessert, but I’m more of a snacker. I mostly snack on all the things that are SO unhealthy for me. Chips, chex mix, pop corn, call me crazy, but I could eat the whole bag of salad croutons.
We were out of school for the snow, and let me just tell ya’ll it was BEAUTIFUL! God sure knows how to show His beauty. I am ready for some shorts and flip-flops weather mostly because I hate wearing socks! I know I’m weird!! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment