Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 5.


Day 5: Favorite TV Show(s).
This one will be somewhat easy, but for an outsider looking in I know you all will think I am the craziest, random person. I like a bunch of different shows.  

The Young and the Restless. Yes, a soap opera. Megan got me hooked on this show like 2 summers ago, and I can’t wait to watch it every day when I get the chance! I mean I guess we all need a little drama in our lives.
 Friday Night Lights. I just stared watching this show not too long ago, and the series finale is tonight.. Not excited about that at all. I’m actually very sad about it. I love that it is set in a small town and how it portrays the life of a small town football coach and his family, the small school, and of course the football!!

Criminal Minds. It’s only because I love a good mystery every now and then. HA! I will not watch this show by myself or at night!! I’m a huge scaredy cat!

The Bachelor is on, and I love that too. It isn’t always on though. It’s either The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, or Bachelor Pad. I love them all. 
 When Army Wives is on, I love watching that!! I love seeing a good military love story, and the trials that each one of them has to face!

Grey’s Anatomy.  I watch this because they play re-runs all the time on life time and this is the only channel that my roommate and I watch at school! HA!
A few others are:
 Secret Life of the American Teenager 

 Undercover Boss



 The Amazing Race
Currently we are getting snow! YAY! It really does look like a blizzard is coming, but you know us folks from the South just aren't used to all of this snow we've been getting recently. We tend to over react about it! HA!  I hope we have NO SCHOOL tomorrow. Now, I'll go stick my head in a Biology book for the rest of the night.  Online classes are great. (please say you sense my sarcasm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment