Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 3.


I know I have been MIA on the whole blog challenge, but it was for a GREAT cause! I participated in Disciple Now with my youth group. It was a great weekend.
Day 3- Favorite Song.
I cannot just have one favorite song. It’s just not possible! So, here is my list of about 10! HA!

  • -Like We Never Said Goodbye-Clay Walker
  • -Flyover States-Jason Aldean
  • -Glorious Day-Casting Crowns
  • -Beaches of Cheyenne-Garth Brooks
  • -Who Are You When I’m Not Looking-Blake Shelton
  • -See You When I See You-Jason Aldean
  • -Famous In a Small Town-Miranda Lambert
  • -Play On-Carrie Underwood
  • -Colder Weather-Zac Brown Band
  • -Jesus Paid It All

Yes, I know that is probably the most random play list, but they are my favorites!!
Hope you all had a great weekend. I’m playing catch up right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment