Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 9.


I LOVE this weather we have been having. The past few days, my roommate and I have been walking around campus (which is about all of three blocks. HA!) just enjoying the afternoon!! It’s probably just a tease, but maybe spring/summer is right around the corner. Flip flop time is near!! This makes me so happy!  
30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 9: Something that you never leave the house without.
If I am driving my own car, I don’t leave without my charged cell phone and headset, my GPS because I have NO sense of direction and get lost going somewhere I have been a thousand times ;it is ridiculous, my purse, of course, and my charged  IPod.  If I am with my mom or someone else, I always make sure I have my purse and phone.
On special occasion, I may bring my makeup with me, but normally I don’t. I’m just not really one to freshen my makeup throughout the day. That’s probably a bad thing I may need to start doing that!
Anyway, I hope you all have had a great start to your week. Tomorrow is hump day!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment