Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 17.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 17: Celebrity Crush.
Well, like most of the other things I’ve had to narrow down to one, this is one of the things that I can’t. I don’t have just one celebrity crush! I have 3!
My longest standing celebrity crush is Josh Lucas. He plays Jake Perry on Sweet Home Alabama, which is my FAVORITE movie ever!!! He is sooo cute. I never understood why Reese left him for McDreamy anyway! HA!! 

Here’s a look at him in Sweet Home Alabama. Oh man, ya’ll he is soooo fine!!

Next, it would be Sean Faris. He plays on the Sleepover and Never Back Down. He is hot! One look at him, and I promise I am drooling!

Last, it is Taylor Kitsch. He is a new one. He plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights, which was one of my favorite TV shows before it went off the air. 

And just for laughs, I think that the Bachelor, Brad Womack is pretty good lookin’ too! 

1 comment:

  1. Girl I'm getting worried about you first you plan your wedding and then list your crush's. Don't get depressed the right one will come along one day and you sure don't want it to be the wrong one! LOL Love ya,

    ReplyDelete