Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 21.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 21: A child that I love. 

For many of you this is a given, but one child that I love like she’s my own (Can I even say that? I mean I know I don’t have kids, but people have asked me before if she is mine. I kindly say I’m just the babysitter. :)) is Miss Austin Rivers Good! I am her babysitter. 

She is PRECIOUS!! I love this baby! I am so blessed that Ben and Ashia trust me enough to leave their little one with me! She is so fun to be around. She is definitely a ball of energy! She makes me tired sometimes! HA! Maybe I’m just old or out of shape?? 
I took her on her 1st carousel ride. Needless to say, she did NOT like it. 
 Hope you all have had a great week so far!! It’s almost Spring Break!! Destin, FL is calling my name!!! 
*** Photo credit goes to Ashia. I stole them from her blog.***
Graduation 2010

1 comment:

  1. you are the sweetest thing! i'm pretty sure that austin feels the same way about you! :)

    ReplyDelete