Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 20.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 20: A place that you love.

I LOVE the beach. I love going. We go every year at the end of the summer with my mom’s sisters, and it is something that I look forward to all year long! I love being with family, laying on the beach and reading a good book, and getting all dressed up to go out to eat!  

Sorry I’ve been MIA. My internet isn’t the best when I am at home, so it sometimes takes a while to get a post to go through! Hope your weekend was great! I started off my Monday by over sleeping. Stupid alarm clock! Have a happy Monday! 
P.S. 
In a little less than a week, I really will be on the beach! YAY for Spring Break! Maybe this is what I will look like! :) 


P.S.S.
I couldn't help but add this picture! It's my ideal wedding! :) 


P.S.S.S.
OK for real, no more! I can't take credit for any of these pictures! Google images is my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment