Monday, March 21, 2011

M.I.A.

It's been forever since I have been in blog world. I will continue with my 30 day challenge on Tuesday. I've been M.I.A. because I've been be lazy. Sleeping really late, grabbing a quick lunch, and laying on the beach ALL day. Like until the sun goes down. Yes, that's right. I have been in Florida all week for Spring Break. It is so nice to get away from the "real" world and have some down time. My mom, sister, brother, myself, and Julianna all went down on Sunday. We met my cousin, Sarah, later that night. My aunt drove in on Tuesday.

 The weather was absolutely beautiful!! It was in the low to mid 70's everyday. I wish I was one of those photo oriented people and took a picture every night we went out, but I didn't. I gave that job to Julianna! Check her blog in the next couple of days for lots of pictures!! I do have a few that i have stolen from her!

When we are on vacation, we don't have a schedule, so I could sit on the beach until the sun went down and then go get ready for supper. It was soooo nice!!

I stalked this life guard with Julianna's camera on the last day. He was just sooo cute. There was another one, but i didn't get a good picture of him. He was super cute too, and he was in the Army. Another plus! Too bad, i'm just a tourist. Maybe he'll be there in the Summer when we go back!

 I ended my SB 2011 by eating dinner on Saturday night with one of my favorite families, Ben, Ashia, and Austin. It was so sweet of them to ask me over. I got to play with Baby A for a while. She is growing like a weed and making me feel soooo old!! She is such a big girl now.

This is an older picture. I need to get a new one of us!

It was definitely not fun to have to set my alarm clock for the first time in a week last night. Oh well, only 6 more weeks of school, and then Summer... Oh wait, I'll be in Summer school..
Hope your Spring Break was GREAT!! I missed being in the blog world, but no internet for the week was great!! :) Hope Monday was great! Tuesday will be even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment