Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 23.


30 Day Blog Challenge.  Day 23: Your idea of a perfect first date.
Yes, I took a week off. Totally not a good thing when you are doing a blog challenge, I know, but oh well!! I’m back!!
My idea of a perfect first date would start out with flowers. Hello, what girl doesn’t like flowers? I know they die, but it’s the thought behind them that makes them special! My favorites are Gerbera Daisies which I’m sure I have mentioned several times.

I’m also a very indecisive person, so when it comes to choosing what/where we will be going, I’ll leave that all up to whoever I am with because I am no good at making decisions like that. I would hope he would take me to a nice restaurant. Maybe a favorite of his or something, see here’s my indecisiveness. HA!
After dinner, I think a movie or dessert would be fun, but honestly I wouldn’t care. I would want my date to plan out every detail with me in mind. I don’t even want to be given a choice because he is the one that asked me on a date. I shouldn’t have to be choosing what and where we are going/doing!
I know that was a short post, but I’m an easy going person, so that’s why!!  Hope Tuesday is great for you!!  Love ya’ll, bloggy friends! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment