Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 24.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 24: Favorite Clothing Store.
I know I have mentioned several times before that I LOVE Old Navy!! I find some many cute things in there, and normally they are on sale because I hardly ever pay the original price for anything. Bargain shopping is my thing! 

My recent purchase from Old Navy was this super cute ruffley top in peach. 

I shop at Gap a lot too, but they are both owned by the same company. I got a one shouldered black dress at their outlet while I was at the beach. (I couldn't find a picture. It wasn't on the website either.)
I also racked up on some designer name dresses at a boutique in Seaside that were regularly $300 a piece….. I got them for $10 a piece. Talk about a deal!! Here they are.
 
This is the exact dress i got, mine was just black with different color flowers.

* I also got one more. It was solid brown 3/4 length. Very flowy. It was super cute, but i couldn't find a picture of it. *
Hope your week is going great!! Happy Wednesday to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment