Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 19.


30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 19: Pet Peeves.
I have a WHOLE lot of these, so I’ll spare you the boredom and only list a few.
I get totally annoyed when people pop their gum in public places. It is the most obnoxious, rude thing I have ever seen. This normally happens while in church or in class. It is SO disrespectful. Others are trying to pay attention and there is someone who is popping their gum like there ain’t no tomorrow! Makes me so mad!
Another one, smacking your food. Just chew with your mouth closed and this won’t be a problem.
When someone answers a text message with “K”. How much longer would it take you to spell ok?? I mean it’s only one more letter.
A driving pet peeve would be when someone passes me only to turn right after they pass me. I mean honestly, how much quicker did that make it? About NO seconds quicker. Just be patient.
Ok, I think that’s enough!! I wouldn’t want y’all to fall asleep reading! HA! Hope Thursday was good to you!! Have a great Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment