Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lately..


Yes, I’ve been gone for a while.

Here’s an update!

I’m done with school for the summer which means I’ve moved back home. Yes, it was a depressing day filled with LOTS of tears!! I had a nice teacher. HA! We just did not get along, and she didn’t know how to teach. Needless to say, I ended up auditing the class, so I’ll just take it in the fall. Yes, as I said there were lots of tears shed because 1) I’ve never failed to the point of not passing, and 2) I did NOT want to leave Jackson! It was a sad day. 

Anyway, now that I am home you ask what I’ve been up to?
Well, the first full week I was back I filled in for Julianna babysitting! That was fun, but I am not used to taking care of a 2 month old and entertaining a 7 year old!!
This week, I am just really doing nothing! It is a short week too!

We spent the 4th weekend in Jackson with my family! We ate entirely too much and played a very loooooonnggg game of Monopoly! Of course just because I told my mom I’d beat her, I was the first one to go bankrupt. Oh well, Clue is more my style! Mrs. Scarlett in the conservatory with the revolver. 

We came home last night! I had planned on staying and shadowing a few hygienist in my uncle’s office before coming home, but holiday weeks are always very crazy! I’m going back in a couple of weeks to spend it looking in people’s mouths! HA!

So, there’s my update for the past few weeks! I hope you all had an amazing Fourth Weekend, but that you also spent it with a very thankful heart! Thanking our God and our Troops for doing such selfless acts and allowing us to live in a free world!! 

Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. –John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment