Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday.


Friday.
Thank the Lord it finally came! It was a long day though that started about 5:45 this morning! Those of you who do that on a regular basis, God bless you! I am no morning person, so it just doesn’t suit me well!

I got up so early because we were going to Columbus with my Deddy. Well, we finally made it there after a blowout and sitting on the side of the road for a good hour. When I say blowout, I mean the kid where it tears up your fender and all! Thank goodness Dad was driving. I would have freaked! Anyway, these very nice men from Laurel, Mississippi helped us out a ton! It was a sure blessing that they came along and helped us!! After we got that under control, we did what we came to do and went home.

I had lunch with my little princess, her mom and her gammy! I love those girls! Too bad I wasn’t the one taking the pictures! I do have one of me and my sweet girl, but I stole it from Ashia! : ) I hadn’t seen them in a few weeks, so it was very nice to get to catch up! I love our visits!

The rest of the day was spent doing pretty much nothing! Mom grilled out, and we all had supper together! 

That was pretty much my Friday! I hope that I do absolutely nothing tomorrow!!! 

Ok, so shoot me now, but I feel the need to get on my soap box about Casey Anthony. 

Her name makes me feel sick, but I just feel like our judicial system in doing nothing. NOTHING! They are letting a murderer walk free. I mean hello?? Isn’t there something wrong with that sentence I just typed? A MURDERER! UGH! Makes me sick to think about that poor innocent child she “just” wanted to put to sleep while she partied. Either way whether it was an accident or not, she did it, and then didn’t report that she was missing for 30 DAYS! I mean I am not a mother, but I start wondering where my brother and sister are about 5 hours after I last saw them, and they are my brother and sister not my child! It also makes my heart hurt for all of those parents who long to have kids and have to listen to this trash about this woman killing her child because she pretty much didn’t want the responsibility! 

There, you have my thoughts on that now. I know that I shouldn’t judge her because in the end that isn’t my job at all, but it’s so hard knowing that her innocent child didn’t deserve that!
Anyway, I’ll step off my soap box for now! 

Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!! AND thank you for the comments! Ya’ll make me feel better knowing at least a few people like to read my rambling!


No comments:

Post a Comment