Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June Favorites


June Favorites!

 Kroger Rewards points. Did you know that you can save 3 cents on a tank of gas if you have a rewards card?? Well, yes! You can. Too bad we don’t have these in Macon!

 Vending machines with credit card slides. No, normally I would use change for a vending machine, but when you don’t have any cash, it’s so convenient to just slide the plastic! They had these at school. i had never seen them before! I guess I'm just sheltered!

OEC Japanese. Of course, we don’t have one of these in Macon either, but ya’ll this place is AMAZING! They have like 4 or 5 in the metro Jackson area, and I believe that we should be investing in one in Macon! It’s like fast food hibachi! Ok, so it doesn’t taste like that. It’s fresh!! AGH! I’m making myself hungry! 

And of course another food one…. BBQ Grilled Chicken Wraps from McDonalds! I mean hello we just got one I’ve gotta love something from there, right?!!!?? 

AND just because the 4th of July was Monday, here is one more thing that I could not wait to wear! I got it at the beginning of June knowing that I had to wait an entire month to wear it!! I love things that are patriotic!!

P.S.
Guess what I pre-ordered tonight?! ………..
If you guessed Blake Shelton’s new CD Red River Blues, you are the winner!! 

My birthday is also the last day of the month, and I’m trying very very hard to get tickets to the Miranda Lambert concert in Jackson on the 21st!!

P.S.S.
I forgot that I purchased both of these magazines this week because you know who was on the cover!!!
 and
 Hope ya'll are having a great week!! 2 posts in one day?! I'm doing good!

2 comments:

  1. we are getting that japanese restaurant in starkvegas! you'll have to come go with me when it opens. it's gonna be down there by mi ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, OEC is amazing!! I'm addicted! AND with the Kroger card, not only can you save $$ on gas, but you can load coupons on your card thru their website and it's automatically applied when you check out! Not sure how much you shop there, but it's really great!!

    ReplyDelete