Friday, June 3, 2011

Fabulous, NOT so fabulous!

That’s all I can say! I’m so glad that it is here. I had a test today that I am not very confident about. I felt like I was going back into 9th grade Biology when I took it. It was just like that. Multiple choice answers that are worded, so that they will confuse you! UGH!!! 
So, I get out of the test not feeling so confident, walk to my car, and realize that I have a lovely scratch on my left front bumper. Yes, my car had been hit by some idiot who probably “didn’t know” that they hit my car. WHATEVER!!! Anyway, needless to say I wasn’t very happy! 
Oh well, things happen, right? I better just get used to it. 
Abby and Piper
 I also have the night all to myself to spend with these little sweeties! Sarah and Alex had a Sunday school thing to go to, and so I am holding the fort down with the puppies! 
I have class in the morning. UGH! On the plus side, my mama, sister, and brother are coming! Deddy has to work. He wasn’t very happy about that! 
Hope you all have a great weekend!!! 

P.S. 
This is just for Anna! 
I miss you and Steven!! 
Love you both!! :)
*Picture taken by Julianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment