Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The reason behind my absence


Hello Bloggy Friends (or the 2 readers I have) , 

Let me start off by saying I am SO sorry for being gone for so long. The week before finals my computer broke. A screw from the back of my screen popped out, and then because I have such a GREAT temper I got very mad at my computer and slammed my hand down on the mouse and broke it. Yes, I know. I get my temper very honestly. My dear sweet father has a terrible one. Anyway, between that, finals, and work, I have neglected my blog. I am going to start updating. This was just to let you know that I am back!! Ha! Hope ya’ll are doing great. I know I can NOT complain. Things have been crazy, but very good lately! Maybe ya’ll will get lucky and get 2 posts in one day!! HA! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment