Tuesday, May 24, 2011

April Favorites- Only a month late!

Now that it is almost the end of May, I’ll give you my April favorites!


So, with all of that said, I have a pair of grey Capri pants that I got from Cato. They are super comfy, but I can wear short or long sleeved t-shirts with them.  

Nike tempo shorts are another favorite! Throw on a t-shirt and these shorts and GO! Quick and easy!

Noxzema Eye Brow Shapers come in handy when you don’t have time to get your brows waxed. Such an easy thing to use when you are getting ready! 


And just for laughs, for some reason, this month I discovered a love for Blake Shelton!! Ya’ll he is so hot, and that boy can sing! If you don’t watch The Voice, you should! It’s a great show, and he is one of the judges! I am all about Team Blake! Unfortunately, he is married now to Miranda Lambert! Oh well, I can still dream!! HA! Check out the song “You’re the Reason God Made Oklahoma”. He sings it with Miranda! It is SOOOO sweet!

Hope ya’ll are well!! Don’t forget to head over to Julianna’s Photography blog and enter her give away! I hope I win!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment