Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catch Up!


Well, I guess I’ll start with the week before finals. You know that week where the teachers cram everything on you at the last minute! Well, that week was seriously the busiest week! I worked that week at the florist and finished school. I took my Biology exam that week too, and I failed it! it was honestly the only time in my whole school career that I have failed an exam. EVER! I was so scared that I had failed the class. I was praying for a C, and ended up coming out with a B! Praise Jesus!! 


Enough with the boring stuff!


I’ve been helping out at the florist these past few weeks before I start summer school! Speaking of summer school, I will be going to school in Jackson. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about it!! The school part, not so much, but being with my family I am excited about!! It’s going to be so much fun and a great change of scenery! I’ll be there for 2 months. I’m taking one class during the month of June and then another one the month of July! It’s going to be crazy, but it’s going to be great!! It’s also the reason I have been working a lot! I don’t really want to have to get a “real” job while I am down there. Babysitting would be great, but not an everyday job!! I know I’m so not lazy!


This past weekend, Julianna and I, along with the Ambassador team from school attended a leadership conference at Ole Miss!  I was truly dreading having to spend the weekend there. I wanted to be home in my own bed and in my “comfort zone”. Well, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be! It was actually fun! I meet some wonderful people, and went on a 3 hour scavenger hunt/amazing race. Needless to say, I got some great exercise in while we ran/walked the ENTIRE campus! Not just a part of it, the ENTIRE thing! We got lost too! We did the ropes challenge course too. I really wanted to do the cat walk and zip line, but we didn’t have the time. We were in a huge rush! It was a good weekend though! Here are some of the girls that I met!
Group 1 Girls
How many girls can you fit in one van?  
Our Newton County Girl
ALYSEEE!

Next up, a very belated April Favorites!! It may be tomorrow, or 3 post in one day??

No comments:

Post a Comment