Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's OFFICIAL!


Today, I started school at a new school in a new town! YAY!

It’s only for the summer, but the change of scenery is going to be great! I’m very excited! I’m closer to my mom’s family! This means I can go see my grandmother anytime I want too! 

I’m taking A&P I this month, and A&P II next month! It’s going to take some dedication to my school work, but I know I can do it!! May Favorites are coming soon! 

I hope your Memorial Day weekend was spent with the ones you love the most thanking all of our brave men and women for their selfless acts of service!! I wish I could’ve spent my day with my Mama, Deddy, brother, and sister, but they were all out of town, so I spent it with my 2nd family! That’s ok! We still had fun. We went to Vicksburg to see some family, and we looked at the water while we were down there! It’s definitely gone down. But you can still see where it had been! It was up very high! 

Anyway, that was my Memorial Day! My old neighbor/childhood friend/roommate’s sister got married Saturday as well, so I took part in those festivities as well! 

Hope you all are having a good short week!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment